Should You Help Your Friends Move?
Have you ever wondered how strong of a friendship you and your bestie have? You can gauge your comraderie by their level of help during a move. Let’s put it this way – if there was a ceremony for friendship the “friendship vows” would be ” in moving and in chillaxing.” Check below for our “Should You Help Your Friends Move?” guide – also an accurate evaluation of your bromance.
Everyone who has moved while in college or shortly thereafter knows how precious moving day help can be. Let us help you find out if you should help your friends move:
TYPES OF FRIENDSHIPS and RESPECTIVE MOVE SCORE
- Enabling Friendship: Move Score 8 This friendship is a special bond between buds that empower each other to do the impossible. This friend will boost your ego and are definitely one of the best types of friends to call for a move.
- Hot and Cold Friendship: Move Score 5 The Hot and Cold friend is like a corked bat. Your hot and cold friend may show up, show up late or not at all but they do, they will easily provide that extra umph to get you home.
- Class Clown Friendship: Move Score 3 One of the worst friends to help with a move – this friend loves pranks and those are not appreciated while moving. Also, you will be so busy laughing – nothing will get moved.
- Bromance: Move Score 9 You know that friend who completely admires you for whatever reason. This is the best friend to invite for a move. This friend will do the entire move for you – to show up and just to be around your awesomeness
- Drinking Buddies: Move Score -10 Just. Don’t.
- The Long Distance Friend: Move Score 6 If you are moving long distance and actually hiring long distance movers – the long distance friend is a great for moral support – mainly because they won’t actually have to do any heavy lifting.
Helping your friends move can make or break a friendship. Your patience will be tested but after all the back-breaking effort – you’ll become better buds after a move together. Just don’t forget the pizza and drinks.