Types of Moving and Storage
The type of moving and storage help you will need will depend on a few factors:
- Overnight Storage – Typically for residents needing a bridge loan or when moving into a new apartment most customers need a night or two of storage. Your moving company should easily be able to store your truck in a gated lot with management on-site. Be wary of van lines as they usually subcontract local moves and you never know what company will show up. Price between $100-$150/night
- Short Term Storage – Short term storage is usually for students while they are away for the summer or people going to another country for 3 or less months. This storage is held in an accessible “mini-storage” garage like unit that is accessible during business hours Price depends on the size of the unit and is in-between $70-$300/mo
- Long Term Storage – Long Term storage is held in large containers in a warehouse and is accessible only by the moving staff and usually containers are moved using a forklift. Price between $150-$200/mo
Local Moving and Storage
Searching for professional, trustworthy moving and storage nearby? Movers Near Me is a local moving and storage service with a location near you. Our moving and storage experts offer options to fit every budget. You can book your moving and storage in 3 easy steps:
- Find the closest Movers Near Me location
- Fill out our on-line inventory or schedule a FaceTime estimate
- Book your move with storage online!
Moving and Storage
Need long distance movers that offer storage? We suggest Monster Movers or another private flat rate moving company that dos not sub moves. It’s extremely important when moving to a new state when you need storage to follow these tips:
- Your long distance movers should be the company that stores your shipment – not a parent company or affiliate.
- Make sure you moving company is insured for storage not just moving.
- Your long distance movers should have movers that are background checked
Residential Moving and Storage
Many residential moving customers choose to store household items while making the transition into a new home. When you are moving from your old residence but your new residence isn’t quite ready, or you need some additional storage space while you sell your previous home, you will need moving and storage. Choose specialized storage services provide an easy-to-use, flexible solution when you’re faced with long-distance moving schedule challenges.